Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How does anyone feel ,when issues are not being solved when asking for help NOT !

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:19 PM (24 replies)
  • alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 12:53 PM

bypass07:

WGTicon:
    (shortened)

If you have a problem then please contact me or our support team. You may not get the answer you want but we always look at every issue.

-wgticon

in my humble opinion the biggest issue is lack of communication !! it has been mentioned many many times  - so this is nothing new (or resolved) the game is great even for a lowly hack like myself. I plod on doing the best I can. when an issue arises the person is advised to bring it up with you - but the rest of the community has no idea if the issue is taken seriously nor the remedy if any. a little communication goes a long long way !!

And then a thread is blocked where I have kept up complaining for my unanswered issues for some weeks and I am asked to post my issue to members@(WGT), but I have been told very officially that this ain't the priviledged contact for escalated Nation members' service. Furtheron, I have used both channels to no avail before.

The experience is that no channel provides any answers from Customer UnService.

I complained about that in the forum and was then contacted by Icon via PM, he asking for details which have been communicated to WGT before - I named the reference number. Despite another promise to look into the matter there hasn't been an answer for - I guess - two weeks now.

The escalated experience is that no channel provides any answers from Customer UnService.

Some say that non-US customers are ignored. I'd like to believe that, putting me into another minority whining. But, I fear, that the majority of WGT's customers are being ignored systematically.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 1:31 PM

Give me a few beers and I can see a stream going into that basket ... :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 1:47 PM

lvietri:

LOL, My question is did it actually go into the basket? The reason I ask, from where I am standing, that basket is full.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 2:45 PM

lvietri:

Any afternoon/night on my porch - on short notice :)

Then you might explain to me what "stream into basket" means(?)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:19 PM

alosso:

lvietri:

Any afternoon/night on my porch - on short notice :)

Then you might explain to me what "stream into basket" means(?)

LOllllll     ,  i am Quebecois  ,dont ask me if i understand ,i pretend  to understand .

RSS