Forums

Help › Forums

How does anyone feel ,when issues are not being solved when asking for help NOT !

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:19 PM (24 replies)
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 5:14 PM

Lately, 

If anyone here will feel the same that when ,ask a certain issue bout the problems that players here will bring up none of it/ maybe will get done.Which is heart wrenching for everyone here

will complain and nothing gets done ? So I ask for those out there will feel the same speak up ?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 6:06 PM

It's possible that issues being brought...are not really issues...take a look at who is raising the issues, usually lower level players...very few upper level players raise issues with game play...and usually when upper level players raise an issue..they are just venting;)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 8:27 PM

MBaggese:
    very few upper level players raise issues with game play...and usually when upper level players raise an issue..they are just venting;)

:-))   Nail and head spring to mind... 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 10:08 PM

A lot of times it is the tip of the dogs tail trying to wag the dog.

WGT is a for profit business.  In maintaining that profitability there are many reasons why something may not get done right away and other things do get done.  In my opinion it is a narrow plank wgt walks.  Decisions as to what gets "fixed" and what does not may be a cost vs return factor that is not known to us.

Over all things are not so bad as to effect the play.   Most things affecting the play such as meter issues are not WGT.  The VEM everyone seems upset about is here, in play, everyday, and not going away.

We must overcome the intrusions as best we can.  I for one do not experience VEM interference nearly as much as others. Some even say that the game is unplayable for them and have chosen not to play.  For those who make that decision are very selfish in their actions and do nothing to benefit those of us who chose to play.  my nickle.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 1:06 AM

HWei:

Lately, 

If anyone here will feel the same that when ,ask a certain issue bout the problems that players here will bring up none of it/ maybe will get done.Which is heart wrenching for everyone here

will complain and nothing gets done ? So I ask for those out there will feel the same speak up ?

Hi

If you have a problem then please contact me or our support team. You may not get the answer you want but we always look at every issue.

-wgticon

p.s I saw your concern already.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 3:31 AM

Maybe I am the odd one out or just lucky, but when I have had issues I have encountered, WGT had acted promptly and resolved the issue where possible.

Obviously some things are harder than others and take time and not everyone will be happy all the time.

I would like to see more communication on issues such as product suggestions and roadmaps but that hits the wall of silence.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 4:01 AM

U have just gotta love Icon

"Go to Kiawah and practice your wedges" is an all time classic

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 5:36 AM

Don't know about the game, but I definitely have a few issues that need sorting

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 5:52 AM

OK here is my question, how do you get a new roll of the dice on a game? In other words do you have to clear out your system, just restart the game, what?????

Heres the reason I ask, I was going to enter the BB f 9 RG it has low wind very fast greens easy pin. So I went and set up a practice game to test the speed of the green. Birdied every hole.

Went to the RG my style of shooting did not change, my method of figuring the shot did not change, yet I shot a 31, come on. What the heck causes that ?

Yes was dinging the shots, and low wind 3 to maybe 7 mph 

I think my wife is right , it's a random thing a video game. I need confirmation on this before I admit she is right.......lol

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:09 AM

Spot on Woody, my wife is always right.

i asked her about the ants invading our kitchen when I leave crumbs of bread on the countertop , and she said where else can they go, or something similar, it was so assinine I had to laugh.

RSS