Forums

Help › Forums

How does anyone feel ,when issues are not being solved when asking for help NOT !

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 20 2013 6:19 PM (24 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 7:13 AM

Woodoworkery:

OK here is my question, how do you get a new roll of the dice on a game? In other words do you have to clear out your system, just restart the game, what?????

Heres the reason I ask, I was going to enter the BB f 9 RG it has low wind very fast greens easy pin. So I went and set up a practice game to test the speed of the green. Birdied every hole.

Went to the RG my style of shooting did not change, my method of figuring the shot did not change, yet I shot a 31, come on. What the heck causes that ?

Yes was dinging the shots, and low wind 3 to maybe 7 mph 

I think my wife is right , it's a random thing a video game. I need confirmation on this before I admit she is right.......lol

Yesterday i entered 4 or 5 ready go's for front and back and every single one of them i scored 30.  i was even -6 on one course after 6 holes, then after i would get 5 feet putts on flat green aimed direwctly at centre of cup but would start off left of hole!.  I saved countless of replays of strange shots that were there to limit every round to 30.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 7:20 AM

chrisironsbones:

Woodoworkery:

OK here is my question, how do you get a new roll of the dice on a game? In other words do you have to clear out your system, just restart the game, what?????

Heres the reason I ask, I was going to enter the BB f 9 RG it has low wind very fast greens easy pin. So I went and set up a practice game to test the speed of the green. Birdied every hole.

Went to the RG my style of shooting did not change, my method of figuring the shot did not change, yet I shot a 31, come on. What the heck causes that ?

Yes was dinging the shots, and low wind 3 to maybe 7 mph 

I think my wife is right , it's a random thing a video game. I need confirmation on this before I admit she is right.......lol

Yesterday i entered 4 or 5 ready go's for front and back and every single one of them i scored 30.  i was even -6 on one course after 6 holes, then after i would get 5 feet putts on flat green aimed direwctly at centre of cup but would start off left of hole!.  I saved countless of replays of strange shots that were there to limit every round to 30.

Lol, i'm 29 man! I think last 4 or 5 ready goes are 29's. No matter the course, i'm 29, lol. Yups, messing with the putts they are. ;)

If i was that old would be nice. :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 8:14 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

If you have a problem then please contact me or our support team. You may not get the answer you want but we always look at every issue.

-wgticon

p.s I saw your concern already.

papertossgameWGTIcon.swf

Of course they always look at every issue!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 8:33 AM

The fan wind is lying Andy....I had a least 5 shots that were not affected by it...FFS ;)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 9:37 AM

MBaggese:
    The fan wind is lying Andy....I had a least 5 shots that were not affected by it...FFS ;)

Sure, sure, sure....and you dinged it too.....and it started out right at the trash can not where you aimed it!

Show us the videos Baggs! ;o)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 9:56 AM

WGTicon:

HWei:

Lately, 

If anyone here will feel the same that when ,ask a certain issue bout the problems that players here will bring up none of it/ maybe will get done.Which is heart wrenching for everyone here

will complain and nothing gets done ? So I ask for those out there will feel the same speak up ?

Hi

If you have a problem then please contact me or our support team. You may not get the answer you want but we always look at every issue.

-wgticon

p.s I saw your concern already.

in my humble opinion the biggest issue is lack of communication !! it has been mentioned many many times  - so this is nothing new (or resolved) the game is great even for a lowly hack like myself. I plod on doing the best I can. when an issue arises the person is advised to bring it up with you - but the rest of the community has no idea if the issue is taken seriously nor the remedy if any. a little communication goes a long long way !!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:12 AM

andyson:
    Show us the videos

I got a stll pic .... 4 in a row ... thanks for the fun Andy!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:32 AM

andyson:

Sure, sure, sure....and you dinged it too.....and it started out right at the trash can not where you aimed it!

Show us the videos Baggs! ;o)

I would...but it makes my meter  stutter:)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:40 AM

See where i would sit , see the trach can  at my feet ,well WGT    got me so much i can,t  throw a crumple piece of paper in the trash can from 6 inches ! , i think  its the VIM  thing ,or unresolve issue with WGT.  Well i

ZioMio:

andyson:
    Show us the videos

will have to make bigger crumple piece of paper .

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 10:57 AM

frappefort:

See where i would sit , see the trach can  at my feet ,well WGT    got me so much i can,t  throw a crumple piece of paper in the trash can from 6 inches ! , i think  its the VIM  thing ,or unresolve issue with WGT.  Well i

ZioMio:

andyson:
    Show us the videos

will have to make bigger crumple piece of paper .

Get a bigger trash can , that`ll fixem . :-) Happy Swinging

RSS