Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Target aim arrow won't move

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:27 AM (5 replies)
  • Winagain
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:25 AM

Has anyone experienced this issue and or know how to resolve it? When I put the cursor on the target and attempt to move the aim location the cursor arrow changes to a thin line and does not move the blue target arrow with it.

• RknRaider
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:27 AM

I'm having the same issue since yesterday. Can't access all the courses on Stroke Play either. 

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:34 AM

Had a friend in our club that experience it last night.  He plays on Chrome and I suggested he clear everything and even reload Chrome which he did, it seemed to help him.  After he did that the issue seems to have gone away.

• tallqball
    140 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:43 AM

I am having the same issue, will allow me to move on some holes if I change the view but on other holes won"t let me move it at all...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:44 AM

There are threads on this in the bug section. Hope they help.

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:54 AM

I have been having his issue the last couple of days as well. The aiming indicator won't move, the cursor won't change into a "hand".  As stated above it is with the Google Chrome browser. Re-installing Chrome seemed to fix the problem, but it is back.

It's a weird problem as maximizing the pop-up window to full screen allows the aiming indicator to work, but I like playing in a smaller window.

Don't know if it is a browser issue or Flash Player issue.

I also have issues with a stuttering meter using IE or Maxthon browsers, I have pretty much given up on them, so I am unhappy about having problems with Chrome (meter works just fine using Chrome.)

RSS