Forums

Help › Forums

Re: More courses.....??

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 24 2013 5:48 AM (6 replies)
  • HackMartin
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 6:17 PM

What does one have to do to get to play more of the courses.  I LOVE Pebble Beach and Pinehurst, but so far, WGT won't let me play them.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:25 PM

Some of the courses on here can only be played in CTTH or Blitz modes, so if you select stroke play or something like match play or skins...anything that involves more than one shot per hole, you will see some of the course boxes "greyed out". This means that they have only been photographed and reproduced for the one-shot mode type of game play.

Hope that helps, if that is what your experience is.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 10:28 PM

Try Olympic and Congressional, you might like them.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 3:55 AM

HackMartin:

What does one have to do to get to play more of the courses.  I LOVE Pebble Beach and Pinehurst, but so far, WGT won't let me play them.

u say u want to have more courses to play y?? u only play st andys  ever to lower your score very sad so don complain wen u only play 1 course a month lol

• HackMartin
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 5:42 AM

Well, I don't know where you get your information, but St. Andrews is NOT the only course I play.  I play it often, I will admit, because it is one of the most difficult courses to play.  And yes, I DO want to lower my scores.........I thought that was the OBJECT of playing golf to start with.  And I play several times a day, not just once a month. Oh.........and in the future, if you're going to attempt to chastise me, please take the time to learn some spelling and punctuation so that people of reasonable intelligence can decipher your posts without having to revert back to a third-grade mentality. 

• HackMartin
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 5:46 AM

I have tried both, as well as Bethpage Black and Kiawah Island and others.  They're all good.  I would just like more selections.

• HackMartin
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 5:48 AM

That does explain a lot.  Thank you...........

RSS