Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Follow up to helping a beginner post.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 2 2013 4:03 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:30 AM

Not sure why this got locked, I saw nothing offensive. I wanted to tell the OP that he had not offended any one at all. Some of the old timers who replied did so out of experience. We can not be offended by any thing on the forums any more. I can only be offended face to face, not on a computer game. We, (the old timers) tend to err on the side of caution. We have seen it all and heard it all regarding wanting or needing gifts. Like I said, when the time is right and I see the honesty in your play, you will get a nice gift from old squirrel nutz. Enjoy, make friends and stay in the short grass.

Renni

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 4:46 AM

renniw52:

Not sure why this got locked, I saw nothing offensive. I wanted to tell the OP that he had not offended any one at all. Some of the old timers who replied did so out of experience. We can not be offended by any thing on the forums any more. I can only be offended face to face, not on a computer game. We, (the old timers) tend to err on the side of caution. We have seen it all and heard it all regarding wanting or needing gifts. Like I said, when the time is right and I see the honesty in your play, you will get a nice gift from old squirrel nutz. Enjoy, make friends and stay in the short grass.

Renni

+1 I saw that too . I also have  no problem , with helping another player . Once I see that they are putting forth the effort , and will be around , I have no problem with the gifting . But as a rule , I dont gift players , with less than a year in the game . Happy Swinging :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 2:28 PM

Now I forgot who the original OP was. How on earth can I watch his progress and send a gift?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 2:43 PM

renniw52:
    How on earth can I watch his progress

From your activity Renni, is this who or the Thread you're referring?

June 30, 2013
    ■renniw52 replied to anyone want to help a beginner in Community Help.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/182171.aspx?PageIndex=2

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 3:18 PM

Thanks ZIO, just posted on said persons wall. I hope I explained myself as to who I am. My squirrel NIC NIC doesn't bite and I am not a mean person.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 4:03 PM

Just read it and I think it was looked upon as everyone ganging up on the OP, even though I know that most of you had no intention of doing that....sheer volume I guess ?

RSS