Re: Let things get out of hand so let us buried the hatchet

Wed, Jul 3 2013 8:53 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 9:39 PM

siggipj76:
    well if nonone wants to bury it , 

Looks like that could very possibly be you.......

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 9:44 PM

if so I am sorry , I just wanted to say that there is more to life than getting it on, over a game.

I guess I got in the middle of something that is non of my concern.

Siggi 

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 3:28 AM

alanti:

Hey whether U like it or not ,but I myself tryng to make point, but it 4 some reason that all feels differently other than whats in your head to even think what you just stated .Apology to any one here is to make ends .NOT to insult anyone here or just sayin whether anyone here is right/wrong ,we all have suck it up .Y Can't U .

P.S. U can take that humble pie & throw it right back @ ur face or shove it up ur a-hole

siggipj76:

surely there is room for an apology, whether or not you were right.

Very diplomatic, but I disagree. I will not apologize to appease someone if I am in the right. If I am wrong, I will eat humble pie - tastes like vinegar but I will. Luckily I am never wrong :))

What I do try to do is keep arguments on topic and not personalize things - thats when things turn to custard. But some people/things just seem to hit all the wrong buttons.

As for the OP, I know they have had some forum tiffs with a few, but I tried to read the post a few times and I was still confused - I must be getting to old to read textspeak.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 5:14 AM

siggipj76:
    I can' t figure out how you guys get so upset about a game

I want to smash the screen sometimes....  but stop short as it's a bit expensive replacing it....lol

I had to move the desk away from the wall awhile back... punching too many holes in the wall.

This game is so frustrating at times....  but it's great :)

-Roger

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 8:53 AM

siggipj76:

well if nonone wants to bury it , 

then then austria went to war with serbia, then they austrians felt confident with germans backing them went ahead, and the serbs were confident the russians would aid there defence , and that and so forth.

and that ended with a cold war ! 

it could be easier.

Siggi

What you referred to in the  beginning  was the the Start of WW1 and it did not end in the Cold war....That was after WW2......at least in American history books...Greg

• PAGES
RSS