Forums

Help › Forums

Re: challenge

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 10 2013 7:56 AM (2 replies)
  • donnydawg41
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 8:24 PM

I played 9 holes and issued a challenge to my wtg friend. Neither o us has issued or accepted a challenge. Could someone tell me how my friend will be notified about my challenge and how would he accept it. He said that he has not received an e-mail notification.

Thanks for advice.  

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 4:30 AM

Stroke play challenges, issued individually after the round, should be transmitted to your friend by mail, including a link starting his turn of that round on the same course. Once he finishes, both of you should get a mail showing a comparative scorecard, enabling you to determine the "winner".

Unfortunately, this feature has been out of work for quite a few players. For me, it ceased some eight months ago. From discussions with "Customer Service" and observation of other mails which I still get, I suspect that there is a fault in their mail system blocking some mails for me.

I have to say, unfortunately, that my experience here as told me not to believe in any "promises and hope" raised. I have to live without challenge mails, without tournament notifications, without mails concerning me as a CC owner.

It's a pain in the proverbial!

On a different note, I never understood the CTTH challenges. "abc challenges the world with an xyz score" - how to react on this challenge?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 7:56 AM

It's broken. :-)

RSS