Forums

Help › Forums

Re: true funny story

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 11 2013 3:33 PM (5 replies)
  • twichipper
    424 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:43 PM

Did anyone hear about the Cleveland brown fan that requested Cleveland Brown

players be his pall-bearers in his will?

He wanted to be let down one more time by the browns…

I was told to me that this is a true story.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 1:00 PM

Its true

It takes a special kind of person to root for the Cleveland Browns, a person like Scott E. Entsminger.

The Ohio native displayed the type of humor necessary for fans of one of the NFL’s doormat franchises in his obituary, where he requested the team he loved send six pall bearers to his funeral to “let him down one last time.”

“He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time,” his obituary in the Columbus Dispatch reads.

His family even encouraged people who attended the funeral to wear clothes supporting the Browns.

A Browns season ticket holder, Entsminger, who died on July 4th at age 55, was an accomplished musician who loved playing the guitar with the Old Fogies Band.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 1:05 PM

Yes is is true ,  He was also a season ticket holder for 17 years and never missed a game .

OPY

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 2:26 PM

Have a friend who is a Browns fan...every time he went to the toilet, he used to say...I'm taking the Browns to the Superbowl.   you have to give credit to a guy that brings humour into his own death.  I've known for many years exactly what my headstone is going to say:   I told you I was sick.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 2:38 PM

Ducati916:
    I told you I was sick.

geez......Spike, I thought you were long gone from this planet.....!!!

:-)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 3:33 PM

My Headstone :

When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think.

When I'm in a drunken mood I , I gamble play and drink.

When my moods are over and my time has come to pass.

I hope they bury me upside down, so the world may kiss my a$$       

Always loved that one ;)

RSS