Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please fix this mess.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 13 2013 1:22 AM (1 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 9:54 PM

I decided to have some fun tonight and play a bunch of AS games. Managed to get 2 out of 6 without load issues or other problems on your end. I won one of the matches when the opponent kept getting booted, we played 2 holes. Based on other sites I tried it was not on my end. Maybe WGT was just saturated.

• kenneyclaw
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 1:22 AM

i have been a member since 2011 i have had a lot of issues with wgt but i am still a faith full member. i play every day & since probably about 6 months ago my spacebar no longer works on your site & only on your site it does not work. like right now on this particular page it is working! but when i go to play a match, in the chat space where you can chat with other players while playing my spacebar will not work. the words all run together. i would really appreciate if you would fix this problem for me ,because that is alot of the fun of the game being able to communicate with other players from around the globe.i use google chrome as my browser,maybe that is the problem ? i don't know ! but if you could fix this problem i sure would appreciate it.please contact me through my new e-mail address at kenneyclaw1@yahoo.com

thank you for your time on this matter

sincerley golfer kenneyclaw 

RSS