Forums

Help › Forums

Re: On the 3rd day of CHRISTMAS in JULY

Fri, Jul 19 2013 9:50 PM (54 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 9:00 PM

Sweet! 

3 lucky men who are going to look awesome on the courses with their new bags...!

:-)

Well done, Santa Shrude

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 1:10 AM

SHRUDE:

mrcaddie:
    Where do we stand? Have you picked the lucky winners?

I certainly have

That's great SantaShrude!

Thanks again for helping us out.

MC

• hillbilly19
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 2:09 PM

As one of Santa SHRUDE's 3 lucky players I want to take this time to thank SHRUDE for the gift. I alo want to thank all the other Santa's for all that they are doing as well. I have been fortunate to have recieved this nice gift as well as a sleeve of balls from Alanti earlier in my game. Thanks to them in a big way. I hope that all the players that benefit from this Wonderful and Generous gesture take the time to send a reply to their Santa.

This is an Awesome thing and it helps put a feeling of community out there for others to see. This reaches across boundries and shows what a great group of people we have here playing golf and making friends.

I hope and pray that I will be able to return these simple acts of kindness someday to someone who is new like I was. Once again don't want to leave anyone out, SHRUDE, Alanti, mrcaddie, and everyone involved in this.......THANKS

hillbilly19

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2013 8:19 PM

I'll second that!

I have received untold help from the forums when i first joined. nothing wrong with a little reciprocation!

Thanks mr caddie!

Thanks alanti!

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 9:50 PM

I need help with my putting and the read up looks good for this one.

Any help would be appreciated very much.  thank you

RSS