Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Team Yancy - NEW Short Film Trailer - Ghost Huntins

Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:38 PM (8 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:11 PM

Sneak Peek at our "Haunted Oregon City" short film due out shortly. Film will be released in full 1080p HD and features Team Yancy exploring in & around the iconic Oregon City Municipal Elevator. This location is one of Oregon's most notoriously haunted towns - and Team Yancy visits seeking to communicate with 2 well known apparitions known to lurk around this striking elevator!

The intro features me (Yancy) and Medford Mel all out paranormal hunting while golfing & whatnots.

Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel to follow our explorin's:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:37 PM

That's gold Yancy!  I'm anxiously waiting for the "HOC" short film premier and what not!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:40 PM

andyson:
    That's gold Yancy!  I'm anxiously waiting for the "HOC" short film premier and what not!

Thanks Andson!
    I can always count on the fine folk all up here on the WGT for encouragement.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 2:02 AM

Holy cr@p! Is that a UFO disguised as an "outdoor elevator"?? I bet it could elevate you all the way to an alien planet!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 5:18 AM

Most informative, as always, Mr. Ambassador ! I anxiously await aforementioned episode.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 5:28 PM

VirtualGareth:

Holy cr@p! Is that a UFO disguised as an "outdoor elevator"?? I bet it could elevate you all the way to an alien planet!

Stay with me know --- You get it sir!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 5:57 PM

Yancy-

Will the finished film be screened in the "Short Film" category at Sundance? It should. I look forward to seeing the final product .

Contact me...I know some people in the industry. (just kidding)

Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Love these Yancy, you and Mel keep it up!

Be safe.

MC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:13 PM

I am staying with you,   can not wait to see it......              i am Frapp

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:38 PM

Lawd, Yancy.....Be careful crossin' that skinny ol' bridge there in Orygun City.

RSS