Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT National Enquirer Special Edition! - July 2013

Tue, Jul 23 2013 6:12 PM (26 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 1:56 PM

Glad to read you guys got a laugh from it.  I appreciate the nice comments too.  Thanks!

And Doc,  those are my favorites as well.  In fact I just got done watching a couple of them streamed to the big TV.  "I dinged it!  I dinged it!"

• MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 2:14 PM

Nicely played Andy... but hidden cameras would reveal the WGT office to be more like this:

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 2:20 PM

Perks of working remotely is not seeing that!!!

As well as wearing pajamas 24x7

-wgticon

MisterWGT:

Nicely played Andy... but hidden cameras would reveal the WGT office to be more like this:

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 2:36 PM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

MisterWGT:

Nicely played Andy... but hidden cameras would reveal  WGT office to be more like this:

OK  , i have another understanding now ............      The cat is sleeping  ,so the mouses are playing  .   Lolllll                        Fun to see  MisterWGT,and WGTicon  take part in this .                  Frapp

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 2:41 PM

MisterWGT:

And who said white men can't dance!

PS Any jobs going? Looks like a relaxed work enviornment :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 6:12 PM

MisterWGT:

LMAO!!  Thank You Sir!

WGTicon:

-wgticon

Sorry to have to ask this Icon, but do those pajamas have really long sleeves with buckles on the ends?  Kinda like the Director of New Products is wearing in this picture?

Andy

RSS