Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My WGT Trip

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 27 2013 10:20 AM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 4:53 PM

My grandson told me about this game 3 years ago. I started out like everyone else a total Hack newbie. I joined and got addicted immediately. I have spent 3 years on here, the early days were filled with bitching, moaning and making accusations. Since that first day I have become a member of this crazy, sometimes aggravating game. I have spent money(my own, not won credits) that I should not have spent on a game. I don't regret one cent I spent. I have made some of the best friends all over the world. I talk to many on the phone and through E-mails. This is my face book with a lot more honesty and integrity. I am far from good at this game, but I am what I am. I have my comments about different issues but try to keep it in perspective. I love to help out the newbies with gifts. I cannot help you with tips to get better, but after all, I am just Squirrel Nutz. Have fun all and don't get serious about this much fun.

Renni

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 5:52 PM

renniw52:
    I am far from good at this game
    But you're more than good in everything that really counts, both here and IRL.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 6:08 PM

renniw52:
    I am what I am.

And that is never Green !   

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 1:46 AM

It ain't easy. ;-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:44 AM

I have to be careful Opy, my wife doesn't believe all those female avatars are really guys. I told her they are Jake from State Farm. LOL. She won't buy that either. Next time you are green I will go green and see how long it takes you to notice.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 10:20 AM

Good on ya Renni!

RSS