Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unacceptable Advertisement.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:48 PM (8 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 7:48 AM

I came across this ad today, it is so foul and disgusting it made me feel quite ill.

I trust WGT will remove it immediately, I will be reporting this to the advertising standards agency.

Here it is -

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:07 AM

What is wrong with it?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:09 AM

It's a great show I hear, I enjoyed the film.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 10:06 AM

YankeeJim:

What is wrong with it?

You obviously haven't heard the little shyt 'singing'.

I agree Courtney, just not with him.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 10:31 AM

So this is about that oddball starring in it? I only saw the Youtube clip when I went to find out what you were talking about. I was expecting something really inappropriate to warrant a complaint. LOL. Sucking at a stage revue doesn't qualify although I must agree with you about his ability.  ;-)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 10:38 AM

He's not my cup of tea either but he's sold millions of records so some people like him. But if I remember rightly doesn't the male lead always have a weird voice in Cabaret anyway?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 11:16 AM

You're right Courteney - the movie "original" sounds strange in voice and (germanish) pronounciation, too, stressing the "madness" of that etablissement.

The musical is about an "obscene" varieté in an obscene stage of history - which is worse IYO?

I viewed the new thing from the Olivier Awards Presentation, and  I think that Will Young performed well, though I didn't like the 2013 performance as a whole - Joel and Liza (1972) is more my style. Their "Money" is one of my high favourites.

Or, do your antici...ppate some sweets for dessert, honey? (from 0:53)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 11:26 AM

PaulTon:

I came across this ad today, it is so foul and disgusting it made me feel quite ill.

I trust WGT will remove it immediately, I will be reporting this to the advertising standards agency.

Here it is -

This one just popped up too....

.......even more foul & disgusting!

At least with Andy's show you are guaranteed something different  every performance.

All in jest, Mr. A.

:O)

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:48 PM

LOL  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RSS