rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 3 2013 4:43 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 10:29 AM

Here's a pair

andwhy67:

I've had a $hit day, looking at him just makes me wanna punch him.....look at that smug look!!

TracyMax:

alosso:

Click the pic:

+

Thou shalt not ask "Why?"

thanks, though not sure how this is suppose to help us

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:14 AM

HWei:

Already know that by clicking the arrow button Right ?

MBaggese:

HWei:
    its getting to be annoying everytime He pops up .have to click it off anytime U Clicked by choosing a club / type of shots such as Pitch,chip etc.......

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/188397/1296233.aspx#1296233

Correct...and you should never see him again...unless you clear caches or something..but I've not seen him at all since.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:00 AM

alosso:

TracyMax:
    thanks, though not sure how this is suppose to help us

Don't you think that you will get plenty information on D.L. through the google hits? Or is it that you want to get it ruminated here by one of us, to your pleasing?

What ARE you talking about? I just wondered how this guys little "icon" showing up in the club selection area was a help to the game So you'll understand--THAT WAS SARCASTIC-- Back off dude!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:13 AM

He didn't matter to me until I heard a interview with him on the golf channel when Tiger started playing on the tour and posted a 2nd place and a win...DL said "He is good but I see flaws, if I had a chance to work with him I could make him a VERY good player!"

Gee DL, YA think!

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 1:42 PM

David Ledbetter  might die before I finish my round. BTW what will WGT do once this old fart dies? Who will take his place on the WGT screen? Why cant we have your face there MR WGT? Some are going to think this is David Ledbetters  game.  

• Nordglanz
    35 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 4:43 PM

Driver should be used from tees for maximum distance and is not recommended in other situations.

That's a useful tip, never thought of it before :)

• PAGES
RSS