Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yong Players

Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:54 PM (5 replies)
  • Davids9999
    1,318 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 6:24 AM

I thought there was an age limit to this game. If I am wrong then tell me. But there is one player I have recently been invited by who is still only 15. Surely this is too young. Can someone look into it????

Chrissy (Phoenix CC )

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 6:40 AM

You must be 13 or older to play WGT.

Quoted from the FAQ's ..... though i believe under 18's and certain states are unable to enter tournaments and competitions due to the gambling laws.

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 7:38 AM

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO USE THIS SITE AND BY USING THIS SITE, YOU REPRESENT, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU ACCESS THE SITE FROM A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE ("SOCIAL SITE") YOU SHALL COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE/USE OF SUCH SOCIAL SITE AS WELL AS THESE TERMS. TO USE THIS SITE THROUGH A SOCIAL SITE, YOU MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A VALID ACCOUNT ON THE SOCIAL SITE THROUGH WHICH YOU CONNECT TO THE SITE.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 9:10 AM

Davids9999:
    been invited by who is still only 15. Surely this is too young. Can someone look into it

Maybe he thought you were really Greta Milos and saw some of her other work. Somebody should look it that!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 2:54 PM

ZioMio:
    Maybe he thought you were really Greta Milos and saw some of her other work. Somebody should look it that!

'It's a fair cop' is your latest 'friend' I see....lol

RSS