rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 13 2013 2:44 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 10:55 AM

DAZZA501:

Spino1 lost 4 balls on 1 hole last night. 17th at Kiawah. Took about 3mins

i got so many in that pond they should name it after me ...

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 11:32 AM

I stop count when i got silverwaterboyaward, but just lost 2 balls again on kia 17. but not on kiawah, its the friggin glitchfilled crap named best of famous, after i had start good was -4 when we got hole 6 (ithink it is) then wgt took controle, meter kept run 1 second i'd click it, in straight headwind, result "blop" in sand we drop, give the fool a 5i, still same straight wind, 12mph, hit all the power it could, but then meter decide to stutt and stop way early, another blop! tyvm wgt for ruin a good round by your deviation on meter!! I play alot and try avoid all collections, because its old glitches never fixed, even the last par 5 is so bad compared to the courses they pick out the holes from. Well it was 2 balls within 1 minute, the 3. shot was teed up and almost dropped in hole, still same headwind, but then my meter went smooth and i had no troubles to ding it!

Egon

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 11:35 AM

filmslayer:
    i got so many in that pond they should name it after me ...

It have a name...Lake Callaway is Kiawah and Lake Nike you find on ccc hole 6/10/11/18..

Egon

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 1:03 PM

Since i have joined WGT 2.8 years ago , their wgt course lakes, has raisen  2 inches  thats is how many balls i lost,,,,,,,,                   i once lost 3 Nikes in not even 2 minutes in the same lake, same finger fart ....grrr        lolllll.................. Part of working oneself patience ....Frapp

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 1:08 PM

frappefort:
    raisen  2 inches 

It is yours 2 inches, and my 2, when do we see the white island come above the water??
    Or the water drown the short tee??
    lol

Egon

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 2:44 PM

Lost many many balls since day one, the worst was 2 in a row on SA, got a little smarter, not any better, but a little smarter. When I lose one now do to whatever, I sign off and come back several hours later. 

• PAGES
RSS