• PAGES
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 12:00 PM

Ooppsss sorry renn,HELLO :)

• craigswan
    31,568 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 5:42 AM

Renni is vacationing on his own in Ireland. He decides to play a round of golf and is paired with three local gents. He takes a few practice swings, steps up to the first tee, and proceeds to hook the ball out of bounds. He shakes his head, reaches in his pocket, and re-tees another ball. He tells his playing partners that he is taking a Mulligan. He pounds one down the center of the fairway about 280 yards out.

With a big smile, he asks the others "In the states  we call that a Mulligan; was wondering what you called it here in Ireland."

After a moment of silence, one of the locals replies, "Hitting three

• craigswan United Kingdom
    3,515 Posts
    09-09-2013 5:39 AM

Playing golf for the first time with my  new acquaintance renni , we were on the first hole, which was a long par four with water to the right and a deep ravine to the left.

Renni  takes out a brand new sleeve of balls, tees one up and immediately hits it into the water on the right.

Seemingly unconcerned, he takes another ball from the sleeve and hits it into the ravine. Then he takes the last ball from the sleeve and hits it into the water.

Going back to his bag, he reaches in and pulls out another brand new sleeve of balls.

"Why don't you hit an old ball?" I asked.

"I've never had an old ball", he replied

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 10:05 AM

Hey Renni ... 

Loved the commercial you were in ... for those that haven't seen it, here's the link:

You're a natural Renni ... I predict full-length motion pictures next!

Kat ; )

• PAGES
    RSS