Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Old TW08 player (PC) ready to give this a go.......

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 4 2013 8:03 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WheresMeNuts
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 1:45 AM

I was expecting to be offered new clubs by moving up levels only to find out,I need to buy clubs & so moving-up levels in truth means nothing :-/

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 10:02 AM

WheresMeNuts:

I was expecting to be offered new clubs by moving up levels only to find out,I need to buy clubs & so moving-up levels in truth means nothing :-/

If you thought EA's tendency to make about half the courses in the TW series DLC was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet... WGT will use every trick in the book to tempt you into spending large amounts of money on this 'free' game.  The earn free credits section is a way around having to actually pay money, but beware that the payout on most offers isn't exactly enticing compared to the effort required...

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 1:16 AM

At least you have the choice here, play the basic game free or spend small cash or big.

Apart from that, this is not the "free internet" from 25 years ago. Companies and their investors demand revenue.

I like the product and I gladly pay for my fun and recreation, it's less than the amounts for going out to town or playing the real thing.

Each to his own!

• WheresMeNuts
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 8:03 AM

Gave the game a go over the last week & after reaching level 21 I've decided to leave the game.The graphics are very poor as it the game play.

You can't even chat in the game due to space bar not working & so will just install TW08 again & play online with these guys,thanks any way.

• PAGES
RSS