Re: NFL Help please ...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 10 2013 4:48 PM (64 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 2:32 PM

DaddysKat:

hyena64:
    I mean, you can't just skim over details like that Kat! 

Tears from winning $4300 that found theirway onto my blouse.  I doubt the mascara will wash out ... so it's ruined.  

Here I was picturing coffee and a jelly doughnut getting mashed into you!

PS...one heck of a payout!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 3:28 PM

MBaggese:

PS...one heck of a payout!

172 picks @ $25.  I'm really happy she won!

Odds of winning the pot ... a bit larger than 200 to 1.  I've heard there's usually around 250 tickets a week when baseball ends.  And while it's not really "mandatory" for me to play, there's nothing worse than a man moping around the office if you tell him you're not going to play!  lol.  U guys!

Kat ♥

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 4:12 PM

hyena64:

One thing to have the Blessing & luxury, but with all due respect, terribly elitist to state it in public K.

All about perception & being in "Goodwill's" shoes I guess.  

Please forgive me for being guilty of not putting myself in other's (your) shoes.     :-)

While your post doesn't even deserve a reply, I'm going to anyway.

I have nothing but respect for Goodwill, the Salvation Army, thrift stores and the like. When my mom was alive, most of the clothing I wore came from these establishments .... and on Christmas and birthdays, if we didn't have donations and gifts from others, we did without.  So, yeah, I will support and make donations to these establishments and others.  It's sad to think there are those that will shop these establishments and hate the person that made the donation.  But like they say, haters hate!

Your post was extremely rude and judgmental, sir, since you've never walked an inch in my shoes!  It's apparent you have this ax to grind with me ... or maybe it's against anyone that worked hard to get where they are?  

I honestly think you should let this hatred go, because it will only cause further damage to your health,

I do wish you all the best.  And please, keep whats on your alleged mind to yourself, especially if it's directed towards me!

Kat ♥

RSS