Help › Forums

Re: odd post...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:27 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:30 PM

Uh Oh Andy....we've got ourselves a regular full blown mystery/drama going on now.  Perhaps instead of Yancy, we need Shapiro, Cochran, Clark, Darden, etc....they have "glove" experience.

• DerekTiger1
    36 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 10:33 AM

Sorry if i am in the wrong place but i have three questions that all u veterans may be able to help me with. 1st where do i go to post and opinion, 2nd is there a way to claim your wgt career earning as mine are at 28 dollars and it does say earned and wow do they ever want our credits, i own a cc! 3rd just a where do i go to find this response? lol please message me derektiger1 and let me know, srry i am behind in the technology  ty all

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 11:56 PM

1) Click "Forums" above, select one and click on it, then you'll find a "New post" button.

2) The $$ indication is a fake, an undue calculation of credits back to $$ which WGT does in contradiction to their T&Cs,

WGT Credits or Coins

[...] WGT Credits do not have monetary value and are not redeemable for money at any time.

You wanna go to court (in S.F.?) and make a claim against the swindle?

Furtheron, you once earned these credits but may have spent them already for clubs and balls and such - they are memories of the past, unavailable like the gross income number in your tax declaration.

3) T&C's are linked at the bottom, plus there's a FAQ and a search option at the right.

4) About PM replies: You ask here, you get answers here. No special treatment without extra pay ;)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2013 8:27 AM

lmao.  two Gloves

• PAGES
RSS