Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Calling Yancy!!!

Sat, Sep 21 2013 2:11 PM (5 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:17 PM

Need Yancy to check out this ghost pin at the back of the 16th at Merion.

I was playing to the front pin which is clearly seen but the dark pin at the back i don't have an answer for.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:23 PM

And the shadows don't even match, are they pointing the way to something ???????

Are they a type of compass pointing the way to the mother ship?

The plot thickens.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 8:10 PM

DAZZA501:

I was playing to the front pin which is clearly seen but the dark pin at the back i don't have an answer for.

Hello - My name is Yancy. This is highly intriguables. Medford Mel is being 'pinged' via USB dongler ATM. Please give us a couple days and such as we been busy as of the late and whatnots. However, we WILL get all up on this. Regards, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 12:58 PM

DAZZA501:

The Video Beta-Analysis is complete on this paranormable situation all up on Merion! Thanks to DAZZA501 for bringi' this to me attention and whatnot (I am Yancy)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 2:11 PM

Thanks for checking this out for me Yancy. There's 1 thing that's still confusing me though. I don't think the other pin at Merion 16th is that far back. I think it's on the middle tier about 10ft in front of the shadow 1.

RSS