Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game issues

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:23 PM (7 replies)
  • maidenman1
    28 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 6:51 AM

You would think all the millions and millions of dollars that this game site is making that they would put a product out there,that is of better quality. The greedy money makers want your money,but offer a product that is terrible with all the issues this site has,but I guess when you don't care you just don't care,how sad.

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 12:12 PM

Great first post.(Not)

The problem is most likely on your end. 1000's of us play daily with no problems. I even play 2 or 3 holes nightly during lunch at work on my almost worn out  Samsung Galaxy S2 phone with no problems except the small screen size. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 12:27 PM

It's a good idea to explain your problems and ask for advice rather than make general complaints.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 12:31 PM

maidenman1:
    The greedy money makers want your money,but

.... I haven't spent a red cent on this game and have played it for a year (on the 28th).

So sad you have so many issues. Maybe time for you to walk away.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:01 PM

I love this game and the graphics and the competition and most definitely the nice people i've met along the way.....and worth every penny to me i've spent here....thanks WGT...:-))

Maybe pacman is for you?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:07 PM

l messed around a lot over this weekend, going through the 'earn free credits' tab for the first time in months.

Counted up and 500 credits earned today, nearly 300 yesterday subscribing to silly offers via my spam account and watching, videos, well l didnt watch them, l started them and did something else, so put yourself out l think you'll find you can play for nothing!!

maidenman1:

You would think all the millions and millions of dollars that this game site is making that they would put a product out there,that is of better quality. The greedy money makers want your money,but offer a product that is terrible with all the issues this site has,but I guess when you don't care you just don't care,how sad.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:14 PM

patriciawilliams:
    Maybe pacman is for you?

Or Candy Crush saga!!

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 2:23 PM

andwhy67:
    Or Candy Crush saga!!

I'll challenge ya sometime :-)