Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Disqualfied in Wk 3 Multi Round Open

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 20 2013 1:06 PM (1 replies)
  • pecanvalley
    2,242 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 12:51 PM

When I get my email notifying me to complet this round and tried to play , I was entered back into the tournament at the putting screen on the 10th hole. I cancelled this and when I tried to get back in a screen came up asking if I wanted leave this round and I said yes and the next window that appeared said I was disqualifed from the tournament. I paid 100 credits to play and want my credits back as I was umable to complete this tourny due to systems malfunction. Email my response to my personal email on file.

Pecanvalley

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2013 1:06 PM

pecanvalley:

When I get my email notifying me to complet this round and tried to play , I was entered back into the tournament at the putting screen on the 10th hole. I cancelled this and when I tried to get back in a screen came up asking if I wanted leave this round and I said yes and the next window that appeared said I was disqualifed from the tournament. I paid 100 credits to play and want my credits back as I was umable to complete this tourny due to systems malfunction. Email my response to my personal email on file.

Pecanvalley

Go here I'm sure they'll sort it out

Customer Support

Have a question or need help? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions, ask our community in the Forums, or contact Customer Support.

granted being that its a system issue it sucks when that happens ,probably should click no instead of yes or in your option tab menu clicked save game there will not get DQ

RSS