Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Have some fun with WGT Enquirer's Caption Contest!

Wed, Oct 2 2013 11:11 AM (124 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:20 AM

It has been a few days ,, I bet Andyson is cooking up something special .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:47 AM

Undoubtably . Just when you think, " there's no way he can top this one " he hits another one out of the park. TY for all the fun, Andyson.

Doc :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 7:34 AM

drmoose:
    TY for all the fun, Andyson

I just provide the opportunity, you all provide the laughs!

Its fun for me to do this in spite of the work involved. 

That was fun!

Thank you all for participating and your awesome captions!!

As usual, it was difficult picking only one entry.  TwoMinusOne's entry of Icon getting booted from the meeting is brilliant!  That and his many really great other entries eventually made my choice obvious.

Congrats to Jimmy!  And I think you all will like the end result.

OPY, WigerToods, and Yancy will follow up with you regarding your prize sleeves of balls.  If 2minus1 would post his preference for balls that'll help.

The Enquirer Special Report, featuring the winning entry but using so many others as well,  will be published very soon.

Andy

*edit* - October WGT National Enquirer Special Report

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 10:25 AM

LMAO, i won? Woohoo. Wow, what can i say, other than this has been fun as always Andy. I love doing these caption contests, and reading all the funny replies that come back.

And blimey, i actually now have the honour of influencing the Enquirer, effing brilliant. That caption about Icon been booted struck me as i was trying to think of a last entry. I had the thought of the Enquirer in the back of my mind while viewing something (ahem) on the net that wasnt loading quick enough, lol.

Cheers all, roll on the next 1. Now im off to view the Enquirer, cant wait to see what this 1 holds, lol.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 11:11 AM

Absolutely brilliant! 

RSS