Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Noises

Fri, Oct 4 2013 12:25 AM (6 replies)
  • Rave01
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 4:31 PM

Why Why Why  would you add such an annoying feature lots of other things you could have done to improve the game.  Now how do I get rid of them other them the volume or mute ??????

Bob

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 5:32 PM

Rave01:

Why Why Why  would you add such an annoying feature lots of other things you could have done to improve the game.  Now how do I get rid of them other them the volume or mute ??????

Bob

Erm , what other option would you like apart from the obvious volume or mute of course  ?

• Rave01
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 8:37 PM

I would like to get rid of the new noises altogether yet retain those related to the shot eg ball strike noise for one.

At least give us the option of having them or not.

No problem now I found where to reduce just thjose noises and keep the rest

Cheers   Bob

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 6:00 AM

Menu options look for audio. You can just turn down the noises while still having the normal sounds.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 8:54 AM

Rave01:
    Now how do I get rid of them other them the volume or mute

Game Options > Audio

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 6:16 PM

LOL  for some reason, when I hear the stupid car horn,  this game popped into my head...

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 12:25 AM

The crazy thing is at Royal St George's where I was playing earlier, I heard car horns going off, and I can tell u now, there is no road or car park within 500 metres of the course - effin ridiculous.

Now the sound of waves crashing on the beach might work.

And anyway, we British are far too polite to start sounding car horns in the countryside, could disturb the horses, and it's bloody annoying and unnecessary.

RSS