Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LOL free survey typo. too funny!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 3 2013 8:11 AM (3 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 5:57 PM

Do I drink alhocol?  I sure the hell do, but only when I run out of alcohol.  ;-)

Sitting there with a 24oz cold one, I thought it was destiny for me.  However, when I said that I was Caucasian, I was disqualified.   Bummer,  I imagine that would have been a fun one to do while drinking lol.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 9:58 PM

They kick you out for anything lately. I've been kicked for being female, being white and for being too young. The other day I did one that asked which of these 6 products had I bought in the last week, by a strange coincidence I had bought all of them so I checked all the boxes and still got kicked out.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 1:58 AM

Looks like my caddy's moonlighting to pay for his mad dog 20/20.He'd die of thirst waiting for a cut of my winnings.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 8:11 AM

Earned 1114 credits in 4 days through supersonic ads, getting on average 30 videos a day to watch. 

Also loads of useless apps to download for my ipad and iphone, utilised an old email account so no spam crap sent to me. Installed, payed out then promptly uninstalled.

one example, install Expedia...175 credits.

Trial play have been pretty good as well, but not one survey, i answer the qualifiying question and get told theres a problem.

Not complaining though.

RSS