Fri, Oct 4 2013 8:33 PM (6 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 5:26 PM

From another thread.....

alanti:

WGTicon:

andyson:

Didn't YankeeJim already get this free avatar award?

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

Ummm not trying to be rude here, but Andyson (or Icon) can you explain why Icons head is larger than the rest of the body? Just curious :))

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 5:35 PM

andyson:
    Ummm not trying to be rude here, but Andyson (or Icon) can you explain why Icons head is larger than the rest of the body? Just curious :))

I know Icon's kinda shy and very modest, he doesn't like to brag........

I don't know if the rest of the world has heard of or knows of a grand tradition here in the U.S.A. that kicks off the holiday season.  Its a huge parade held annually towards the end of November in New York City.

Its called Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and Icon has been WGT's representative for the last 3 or 4 years.

Better explained through photos......

I hope that answers your question alanti, its just the way it is...

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 5:56 PM

Wrong Wrong Wrong.

His head is full of Vodka !!!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 6:02 PM

I thought it was hot air.......;-))

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 8:21 PM

It's the swelling from trying to get WGT to become focused on taking care of its customers

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 8:25 PM

andyson:
    I hope that answers your question alanti, its just the way it is

LOL thanks. I was lucky enough to spend 6 months living upstate NY but never went to the Thanksgiving Parade (but visited Macys many times).

Shocked to see Icon is up there with Snoopy, Kermit and Spongebob!  Icon has always impressed me with his game, knowledge etc, but hey, this puts him on another level now (uh oh, did his head just get bigger again now I said that?)

RSS