Help › Forums

WGT "friend invites"

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 8 2013 1:54 AM (0 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2013 1:54 AM

WGT "friend invites":

OK.......Let's be honest here.  I seriously doubt that every WGT member really knows who all of their WGT friends are....right?!  I mean, when you see a member with a Diamond Friendship symbol....and they have approx. 150+ friends...how could they possibly know everyone.  Does it matter?  Not really.

And, how could they possibly know that person's true sex?  Answer: You can't.  Let's all face it, our world is filled with a certain degree of deception....that's life.

But, my point is....if a WGT member wants to have a "gazillion" WGT friends....they have the right to do so....no rule against it.  And, there is no WGT rule that says any WGT member can not invite another member to be their friend.....whether they you're inviting a male or female member.

So....this one is sort of for you Ladies.  If a guy invites you to be a WGT friend and you are not interested......just simply decline.  Don't do what one WGT female member did with me today....and post a nasty note on my wall......accusing me of "trolling".  I do not believe I have to justify my "friends list" to any other WGT member. 

Can we all just show a little respect and kindness towards each other...enjoy the WGT golf games, matches, Tournaments & CTTH challenges....and the friendships we're all making here on WGT?

RSS