Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Survey's

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:23 AM (1 replies)
  • GAD59
    237 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2013 7:28 AM

Supposed to be easier than before? who you guys trying to kid. I had better luck with the old format, than what you now say is easier. I'm constantly getting disqualified. I can't even make it through the first question, as to, what does a cowboy ride, or what do you breathe. I'm now getting to the point, and answering, that cowboys ride chickens, and we breathe sand. Why even bother with them????? 

How about an award for signing in each day, and playing our first round, and by the way, I think your way of thinking on the "Hole in One" challenge is stupid. Get within 5 feet, inside the circle, and you win less than your bet. I quit paying my hard earned credits to do the challenge a long time ago. I don't use a cheat program to play WGT, and never will. I also will never pay to play a tournament. How can I compete with the same players, that are always in the top 70? YouTube, has a ton of video's from players that cheat to play. 

• TomCatNOLA
    43 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:23 AM

Who would cheat at a video game? Is the America male that vain and devoid of confidence to cheat at a virtual game? Guess so. Have fun all that play for the pure enjoyment of it all.

RSS