Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How close is this to real golf

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 18 2013 10:36 PM (7 replies)
  • mrct2u2
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2013 10:44 PM

Ok fellow golfers, I have come to the conclusion that this is way too much like the game of golf it's self.  

#1 Once your on a bad game, It seems to go from bad too worse. #2 You could have the better putter in your hands, but lets face it. If you suck at putting? It doesn't matter if if you have a solid gold putter, you still 3 putt. #3 Are you finding your spending too much time at the virtual course then you are in bed with your wife? (UGH!!! and my wife is hot!!!) #4 How can you hit every shot one day and come back the next and can't buy a shot. #5 Do you find yourself going to the cart girl for a beer after the fourth hole? ( unfortunately the cart girl resembles an upright refrigerator ) and #6 If you agree with me on these points of WGT golf then please!!! send me some pointers in how to improve my game. I really do miss my wife...........LOL.......

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:18 PM

My vote for best 1st post yet! 

(edit**  in the event of the OP posting more posts or replies, this was the OP's first post )

Lot's of tips to be found--------------------------------> Search and FAQ'S.

And check out this thread, your going to love it. lol

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/95003.aspx

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 2:08 PM

+1 to your vote, HP!

mrct2u2:
    Ok fellow golfers, I have come to the conclusion that this is way too much like the game of golf it's self.  
    It may look like it but it ain't:

A point against it:

You won't move (=let the avatar move) perfectly and chop into the ground like mad, extracting a double grass steak. I did today on my course ;)

...and I like that refrig-girl ;))

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 6:32 PM

mrct2u2:

I have it on good information, that very soon, all the questions regarding club distance relability, wind effect, green speeds & slopes, can, and will be explained to everyone's satisfation.Unfortunately, exclusivity agreements with the WGT Enquirer preclude me from further comment this time.

Sincerely,

Doc :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 7:29 PM

Great effing first post!!!

Only thing I can clarify on, is with a morning tee time at say 8 am when ya get to #4...Hazen...ya feel me?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 7:32 AM

MBaggese:
    Only thing I can clarify on, is with a morning tee time at say 8 am when ya get to #4...Hazen...ya feel me?

LOL, if I understand what you are getting at, then...  It's never too early in my book lol.

• mrct2u2
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 9:55 PM

Hey guys, Thanks for the responses. I'm glad you enjoyed my post and thanks for giving me the input on different places to get tips on this crazy game. Anyway, I have to go golfing now. Been a long night with the wife. I hope she appreciates me giving up my golf game for her tonight .....LOL

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 10:36 PM

mrct2u2:

Hey guys, Thanks for the responses. I'm glad you enjoyed my post and thanks for giving me the input on different places to get tips on this crazy game. Anyway, I have to go golfing now. Been a long night with the wife. I hope she appreciates me giving up my golf game for her tonight .....LOL

She won't.  Been there done that!   lol. my nickle

RSS