Sat, Nov 9 2013 9:21 AM

boressie:
    I almost crush my own tier. 

here have a mug....

:-)

• khoover007
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 8:10 PM

Hi, I read your comment after posting a similar one to some elitist WGT addict. I have to say you are completely in the right by calling these people on thier self rightousness ,, They clearly have problems with an addiction and self esteem too. I am no Dr. Phil but I should know I started to feel it affecting my life recently getting involved with Challenge Play .At least I Caught it early and am back to going into my workout and surfing routine. It can get alwfully consuming to say the least. Anyway, Cheers, enjoy real life sir.  khoover007

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 12:54 AM

Look - everyone knows that 93.14% of all statistics may as well have been made up on the spur of the moment!!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 2:43 AM

statistics don't lie, it is how u interpret them that matters.

Personally speaking, I think graphs are a far better way of presenting trends over a pre-determined time period.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 10:18 AM

khoover007:

Hi, I read your comment after posting a similar one to some elitist WGT addict. I have to say you are completely in the right by calling these people on thier self rightousness ,, They clearly have problems with an addiction and self esteem too. I am no Dr. Phil but I should know I started to feel it affecting my life recently getting involved with Challenge Play .At least I Caught it early and am back to going into my workout and surfing routine. It can get alwfully consuming to say the least. Anyway, Cheers, enjoy real life sir.  khoover007

Being a 2013 thread makes one wonder - which of those who posted in 2013 would say the same today.

WGT stats are lifetime stats and don't accurately reflect a players current skill level.

RSS