Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Totally Mellowed Out

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 30 2013 4:41 PM (1 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2013 3:35 PM

A year ago I would be livid the way some shots turn out. Now they don't affect me at all. I expect near perfect shots to go way off, and missed shots to turn out great. I had a rare opportunity today to play way more than usual. I can only laugh at some of the outcomes. I played a round and birdied the first hole as expected, the next 8 holes straight I had easy birdie opportunities and missed them all. I have never since day one had a birdie op on all 9 holes, never. These putts were all less than 6 feet and everyone stopped .02 from the cup. I even added 2 feet or more on a 4 foot putt and it stopped .02 from the hole. I was laughing my old skinny butt off. I had 2 birdie putts of less than 1.5 feet and both left the putter almost sideways. Too funny to talk about anymore, I think I will try a CCTH and see if I can come within a total of 300 feet. Oh, I'll be avail for a couple of AS tonight if anyone is interested.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2013 4:41 PM

Go Green and I will tell you about the fight I got into today with a nother player about you going Bald 

OPY

RSS