Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 10 2013 10:58 PM (6 replies)
  • MacinTex
    25 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:33 AM

I keep seeing this ad from WGT that they have new and improved surveys.  I've had more bum surveys now than before.  For every survey I qualify for, I'm rejected from 40+ surveys and if I finally get to the end of one,  I get "Oops! Something went wrong while you were taking the survey. Sorry about that. Please try another survey." and I get no points.   Then if I do get thru one completely, I get a message that I've reached my quota and to leave some for the other guys.  WOW, that sucks.   It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't need the points to get upgraded equipment.  Thats the only way to compete.  I guess I just haven't figured out the cheats that all the other players have.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 12:16 PM

From last night when I logged off and now logging back in. Seems I figured something out ;-)

11.08.13 Peanut Labs earned 240 credits Completed Offer  240 Cr
    11.08.13 Peanut Labs earned 120 credits   Completed Offer  120 Cr
    11.07.13 Peanut Labs earned 120 credits Completed Offer    120 Cr
    11.07.13    Peanut Labs earned 150 credits Completed Offer  150 Cr

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 4:10 PM

MacinTex:
    It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't need the points to get upgraded equipment.  Thats the only way to compete.

Says the level 70 pro with no friends and some good enough clubs for the pro tees.

The surveys are for free credits, focus on the credits you do get, not just the ones you don't.  Half the time, people doing the surveys are probably giving false information just to get the credits.  How do you think the survey companies feel about that?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:10 PM

They just target specific people. If it's a minority product then they don't want the opinion of people that are unlikely to use it. You can get kicked out if you are the wrong age, sex or colour. I logged on today and there were 4 surveys, I tried them all but only completed one. That'll do for me.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:23 PM

courteneyfish:

They just target specific people. If it's a minority product then they don't want the opinion of people that are unlikely to use it. You can get kicked out if you are the wrong age, sex or colour. I logged on today and there were 4 surveys, I tried them all but only completed one. That'll do for me.

Same here  ,   age  , $$$$  you have  ,,,ect  makes  some surveys available,,,  i am rejected politely most time with 5 credits for my  trying ,,,,,,   but tell you what  glad i do have a chance to have them suveys and carousel to just help me some   ....  its free after all  ......      And honesty ,,,,,, will some time not get you  a survey,,,,,  but you will  feel  ok  to be honest to yourself ....             i know what i am talking about :)  Frapp

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 12:07 AM

Well i got this, this morning!

A market researcher has flagged a survey you completed as invalid.
    Common reasons for this include:
    Providing false information.
    Providing inconsistent information.
    Speeding through a survey.

As a result, your access to Peanut Labs Offers and Surveys has been revoked

RSS