Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hey all

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 17 2013 7:14 AM (3 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2013 7:00 PM

I am getting a lot of friends lately. If you don't ever intend to play a game with me please delete me from your friends list. I would never drop anyone just for the sake of it. I would love nothing more than to have friends on my list that will play a round from time to time. If you have me just to say you do then please delete me from your list.

Renni

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2013 7:31 PM

I'm on a hiatus from playing...kinda relaxing in a way, but you won't see me green for a few more weeks.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 6:03 AM

Got ya MB. Your one of the never doubts on my list. It just seems that in the past few weeks I am getting friend requests at a stellar rate. Many are from players who I have shared a random AS with, several of these folks have sent many game invites which is exactly what I am looking for. I have received many where the inviter has over 500 friends and have only been on WGT a couple months. It isn't long before I am getting gift requests. This is not what I am looking for. I have accepted friend requests from several lower level players and I have enjoyed the new friendships and the rounds we play. All I ask is, be willing to have fun, I am not thinned skin and can take it as well as give it out as long as it is meant in a harmless way. I know that I am way under skilled for a Legend and certainly don't need remarks from a Master who's 286 yard drive flies past my 340. This particular player made smart A$$ remarks through an entire AS game. Comments like so much for being a Legend with the big guns and the Nikes, maybe you need to stick with Pro and lower, on and on. I stayed calm and typed several LOL. I received a friend invite from this player which I declined. Hopefully said player will grow up one day and show the dignity required in golf.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 7:14 AM

I've been a little busy lately Renni, I'll be caught up soon. I have really enjoyed our A/S matches & always keep a lookout for you to go green. I hope to have many more matches with you soon, take care my friend.

RSS