Help › Forums

Re: I'd Like My Credits Please

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 6 2013 4:10 PM (9 replies)
  • brewerboy36
    8 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2013 11:54 PM

Dear WGT,

I completed one of the Trialpay offers which was to order a sporting knife.  I have the confirmation and sent it to the support address for trialpay and still haven't gotten my credits.  I'd like those credits so I can get a new club set before the end of the Winter Tournament.  Anything you guys can do?

G

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 1:26 PM

You'll have to wait im afraid, although i've found trial play really good, you will get your credits.

It does 'suck' though when the offer states confirmation within 15 minutes, and you have to wait...........just a waiting game!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 9:30 PM

It is worth contacting WGT so they know how many times this happens.

• WedgeLegend
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 4:15 PM

Take a number and get in the line. I am number 3678234 and I have been waiting for more than a month so you can relax. It will take a little while.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 11:51 AM

WedgeLegend:

Take a number and get in the line. I am number 3678234 and I have been waiting for more than a month so you can relax. It will take a little while.

That must be on your other account, this one only joined 3 days ago !!!! 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 12:05 PM

adeypa:

WedgeLegend:

Well spotted. :-)

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 12:13 PM

courteneyfish:

adeypa:

WedgeLegend:

Well spotted. :-)

The first day 32 on Merion F9 was the other big giveaway ! 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 3:26 PM

brewerboy36:

Dear WGT,

I completed one of the Trialpay offers which was to order a sporting knife.  I have the confirmation and sent it to the support address for trialpay and still haven't gotten my credits.  I'd like those credits so I can get a new club set before the end of the Winter Tournament.  Anything you guys can do?

G

I know what I'd be doing to Trial Pay with the sporting knife.

adeypa:

WedgeLegend:

lolol.....talk about sliding on a banana skin face first into dog mess.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 10:56 PM

thebigeasy707:
    lolol.....talk about sliding on a banana skin face first into dog mess.

lol, then putting your hands in it to get up!

• MikeStrutter
    13 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 4:10 PM

i'M A GETTING MR OBAMA ON THE CASE MAN. THERE'S A COMMENTS TAB ON WHITE HOUSE . COM AND BARACK WILL GET THE FULL STORY TOMMOROW AM WITH HIS COCO POPS

RSS