Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What is wrong with these players?

Fri, Nov 22 2013 5:33 AM (4 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 2:53 AM

Man o man..... i just played a random MP scored( not for credits) just messing around.

Ran across this legend player. We started match and he was very polite....ns ..ty..etc.

And..... he was very good player too. Has high average for what his play was for sure. Now then..... we are playing the round and go AS through nine,,, and on first extra hole he misses a easy putt from around 15 feet. I got easy one from lil shorter.... my turn i make the putt to win the match. 

Then..... he blurts out....." i pray i don't have to resort to Max balls" and all kinds of other crap. Then blocks me.

Listen here bud!!  You were playing with R11 irons and NIke ball. My Max crap don't spin as much as NIke....so... i have to be more precise. It all comes down to the putter anyway mate. And... that putt you missed was very easy. And.... if really want to know.. the horrid shot you hit on #8 did not help you either..lol. If anything i would call that a choke.

I thought you were a nice dude to play with. Obviously not. Was just a fun game,, that's it. You got beat,,, happens. 

Don't know what is wrong with these people. What i can't use the Max ball?? 

Edit:  Read nice post on my wall.  What did i do this gent? If had issue with me.. why played?? And.... what i said about legends that shouldn't be legends is the truth. Like it or not it is. Got problem with that.... tough cookies.

BTW... not a Cola uniform. Its a pizza delivery guy. Get your facts straight. :)

Hmm.... i see that is all you like to do. Harass players wall then block them like a big man. Wow huh?? Hmmmm.... very dirty lil dude you are!!

Sandbagging to boot. Love those scores your posting..lol. Shame though you had to fold like a cheap lawn chair. Any good bagger would have made that putt.

;)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 4:15 AM

Brain dead maybe :)

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 4:22 AM

pdxdriver:

Brain dead maybe :)

He without any doubt has something wrong with him. Check his activity..... loves to harass players. Makes him feel like big man.

I know the reason now he played me. And.....was polite the whole time...nope he was waiting to pull his crap. If he would have won... same thing would have happened. Would have posted on my wall that he whipped my azz. like he does on others wall. Shame like i say..... did not go like he wanted. 

Need to practice that putting. Got beat by the pizza delivery guy with a no spin Max ball.... shame but true.  That's gotta suck. What makes it even better is now i know he was trying his azz off,,, and i was just smacking around..lol.

Very funny shite..lol.  Lawn chair man...... hehe. Look.... hes folding.....lol.

:))

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 4:52 AM

I'll have a game sometime with ya Gerald!!

*edit* read some of his abuse to other players, obviously got a thing with the max gear?

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 5:33 AM

andwhy67:

I'll have a game sometime with ya Gerald!!

*edit* read some of his abuse to other players, obviously got a thing with the max gear?

Yeah And this dude is a nut for sure. He read one of my post about these legends that should not be a legend.

He knew the whole time who i was. I had know idea what was coming...lol. I was just messing around.

He was very very polite too. Sandbagging mother too without any doubt. Wish i would have known what was up,, because i would have kicked it up a notch and i promise would not have went 9 holes.

He needs to be watched though.... very slick lil sucker. He can play this game no doubt. But in trying to beat me so bad..... choked on #8. And..... the putt on first extra hole was pitiful......lol.

He missed a putt from the right side of hole #1 at Beth from like 15 feet...lol. How much easier does it get??  I make that with eyes closed....lol.

Sent invite And... we play later today,,when get back from work. Or hit you anytime green mate.

RSS