Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Attachment to Mr. Caddies Help Wanted.

Wed, Nov 27 2013 7:18 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 5:27 PM

I am the first on the list of the non CC members to play Santa. I plan on giving a great gift again this year. I will give all members of WGT almost a month to let me know who really needs some help. In the past I have been very quick to give out gifts and have never been sure if I made the right choice other than the gifts bestowed to our favorite Canadian. I am opening this post for suggestions and real reasons why a member should be gifted. Again as in the past I will consult with my upper tier friends to make the right choice. People this is your chance to nominate a very deserving person and let us know the reason why. If I am going to do this again, I want to make sure that the right person gets what they deserve.

Thank you all in advance for being part of this.

Renni

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 5:35 PM

Petwil66, because he's a true player.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 6:21 PM

lmao me ren i am less than 20,000 points from level 98 and the white R1 lol i am only kidding Ren, i have waited for over a year to reach 98 so when i go over, the White R1 will be my celebration gift to myself. I used to have 2200+ friends but i carved it down to 25 and everyone there is a legend or better and stand in need of no equipment, but heck we could all use some nice new balls :)

Weylon

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 6:56 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 7:18 PM

I only meant this for the gift I was giving, sorry to cause so much confusion, please do not reply to this anymore, in fact forget this even exists. I am sorry for over stepping the guidelines.

Ren out

RSS