Help › Forums

Re: Tier levels

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 12 2013 9:10 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 1:49 AM

It is sure they dont count in averaging. Do they count as ranked rounds ? Easy to check in your stats before and after a 3's or 5's round.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 2:00 AM

mantis0014:
    they should be counted as Ranked Rounds

They are ranked rounds so they can be actual tourneys.  Really it just confuses things though as they do not count towards saturation.  I think not counting there is correct as you could have that silly scenario of 499 RRs at Legend and shoot a 30 at BF9 and TL - as Mainzmain referred to.  BoP3/5s do not affect affect headline average but do play with other stats not least of which being best score.  My scrambling stat is still below 60 after I decimated that one and others chasing the R1 with Par 3 tourneys, starter ball double quick time...My choice that 1 but demonstrates that Par 3s play with loads they should not....WGT Stats is an area where it's easy to get confused and something the company needs to sort out...Will they?

• DocNeon
    84 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 2:57 AM

alosso:

Please allow for a wee correction to become perfect:

You need at least 100 500 ranked rounds as Legend before reaching Tour Legend

Ahhh thanks for that alosso. I'll revise my info. My bad. Typo I guess and lousy keyboard skills in the 1st place! Happy clicking sir!

Doc

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 8:54 AM

Just spotted a level 99 legend with an average of 163.5 how can this happen?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 9:10 AM

My guess: Two ranked rounds of very high scores - 180 is the maximum IIRC.

DocNeon:

alosso:

You need at least 100 500 ranked rounds as Legend before reaching Tour Legend

Ahhh thanks for that alosso. I'll revise my info. My bad. Typo I guess and lousy keyboard skills in the 1st place! Happy clicking sir!

You're welcome!

No typo but a number of limited validity for those Legends only who had saturated averages when TL was introduced in Summer 2012.

• PAGES
RSS