Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I do not exist.

Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:56 AM (4 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:49 AM

I thought i teach you people something. 

You all are sucked in illusions. All humans are. Every day time flies as you get absorbed into things. Is it good? is it bad?.

Well depends on what you looking for. 

After all the play , what remains?

"I" do not exists.

The minute you realize you do not exist , you are created by surroundings and references and you do not need to carry the load of who you are , you become free,

Some part of you , do not want to let it go because you get attached to what you created for years and years.

Can you keep and let go same time? Possible?

You have to open your mind for possibilities.

But all also become schizophrenic overnight. Its like this , you can play only the playground you created. 

Instead of playing other than playground which your brain do not going to let you play , you make your playground bigger. Make the limit bigger.

Anyways keep asking questions , thats only tool you got to expand your abilities. 

You can always live like a tree and forget everything existed also. :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:04 AM

Very cool, reminds me of those coffee shop trips through the PNW in the 80's and there would be the singers there to play.

I think it may have spawned frm the "beatnik" era of the late 60's, and what eventually turned into Grunge rock..

Anyone else remember what I'm babbling about?

Aw well...I know what I saw:)

Still good stuff Alex!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:15 AM

MBaggese:
    Anyone else remember what I'm babbling about?

remember it? - i'm living it lol

maybe I'm trapped lol - or maybe it's just that my physical body still resides in the pnw while my mind is boggled in wgt land :)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:31 AM

duffer19:
    remember it? - i'm living it lol

Amazing stuff for sure:)

Maybe the song can help us all understand.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:56 AM

that was great!  dug that - somewhere around 1:45 this scene popped into my head - ahhh my blasted limitations :) 

thanks man - merry xmas

RSS