Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thank You WGT!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 28 2013 11:12 AM (3 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    23,003 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:59 PM

Thank you WGT for these club rental days!  So very kind of you to let us try out some new clubs.

I am putting these on my Christmas wish list:

Callaway X-Hot L83 Driver

Nike VR Forged Irons L85

Odyssey Versa Putter L70

I do not have enough credits saved up to get them all so I guess I better get busy and take some more surveys. 

Merry Christmas To You!

Marion

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:18 PM

Well said. And thanks to WGT for providing the game. A lot of people complain about it but very few leave. Merry Christmas to Icon and Shoe.

• Ladychipper
    23,003 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 10:35 AM

courteneyfish:

Well said. And thanks to WGT for providing the game. A lot of people complain about it but very few leave. Merry Christmas to Icon and Shoe.

Why thank you Courteney for your kind addition here. You are so special!!

You know I was just thinking about how much Joy WGT brings to a lot of people in here.  I have talked to several people who can no longer play outdoor golf, but WGT brings it back to them in a most wonderful way.  So yes Thank You WGT for this wonderful place to play the game of golf and meet such wonderful people from all over the world.  I have met some really outstanding ones. 

You are more cherished then you know!!

Merry Christmas & God Bless!

Marion

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 11:12 AM

Well done Lady Chipper, enjoy your rental be sure to hammer your trial so you get a GOOD idea before you take the plunge and purchase ANYTHING!

RSS