Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Someone buy me a R9 Supertri

Tue, Jan 24 2012 3:30 PM (45 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:19 PM

Richard4168:
    I should have figured you would flame me with such stupidity.
      You're right, averaging 71 from the championship tees on St. Andrews is stupid.

By  the time you make Legend, we'll have all the issues resolved for ya by our complaining.

Don't be a Legend-hater Richy.  Stop complaining about  Legends complaining about valid issues you know little about.

• Lazarus9g
    107 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 6:54 PM

Yeah me too! I'll take a Ferrari F250 as well... while you're at it! Maybe a mansion in Nepal... a 150 foot yacht.. and a full gucci wardrobe1

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 7:47 PM

Valid points? It's called get used to it and stop whining. Also, what's to know? It's a game after all Andrew. Besides, I'm not the only one complaining about Legends complaining.

Some of you Legend players need to get over yourselves, and no ones hating but you and your cohorts.

How many Legend players did you say are at WGT now? Oh yeah, around 800, and only 20 or so are complaining about the changes in the forums. hmm!

andyson:
    Stop complaining about  Legends complaining

Fair enough!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 9:37 PM

Richard4168:
    How many Legend players did you say are at WGT now? Oh yeah, around 800, and only 20 or so are complaining about the changes in the forums. hmm!

Richy, please check your facts when trying to flame me?  You embarrass yourself.

I never said there were around 800 Legends.

Coolswing said he counted 781.   Re-read it here.   I only counted the on-line Legends.  And his number is likely too high  because it includes accounts that are inactive.

Richard4168:
    Some of you Legend players need to get over yourselves
    Ain't me bub.  I already stated I didn't think I deserved to be a Legend.

• Speddieddie
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 8:02 PM

yokosaki:

Are you referring to my post?

If you are, I try to reach that stupidity level at least once daily just so that everone's indicator goes ding.  At least that is what my graduate professor's expressed on my review for my doctorial program in aero physics and engineering.

Damn the stupid people in this life!

lol it's called a "doctoral" program not doctorial.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 3:30 PM

Speddieddie:
    lol it's called a "doctoral" program not doctorial.

What's even funnier is your first post was a reply to a topic that is over 16months old

lmao  

Hp

RSS