Forums

Help › Forums

Someone buy me a R9 Supertri

Tue, Jan 24 2012 3:30 PM (45 replies)
  • Benich
    8 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:57 AM

Soulcatcher:

Here is and idea...... Sell the wedge, then buy your own club. The shipping alone is more than the virtual club is worth......hmmmmmm

I don't use a credit card though. Plus, I work at a Pro Shop and I got tons of clubs I need to get rid of that I bought.

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 10:10 AM

Benich:

Plus, I work at a Pro Shop and I got tons of clubs I need to get rid of that I bought.

if you worked in a pro shop, why wouldn't you just borrow clubs you wanted to use?

EVERY pro shop loans out clubs..

• Benich
    8 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:21 PM

Yeah, I would use them and buy them...

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:22 PM

Benich:
    I work at a Pro Shop and I got tons of clubs I need to get rid of that I bought.

Just an idea:  How about working on improving YOU, that is to say your abilities, instead of wasting money on trying to find that one "magic club" that will miraculously transform you into that bogey golfer you want to be?

Just wunnerin'.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:08 PM

Dont think that club can be gifted partner

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:20 AM

Benich,

I have created a product that may be just what you are looking for. I call it Dr. Eivets Magical Ding-A-Ling Juice. One sip of this stuff & you can ding every shot for 8 hours straight. A side effect of seeing "trails" can also save you some coin. No need to buy vapor balls with this stuff. Today only $99.95 per bottle, you pay the freight. Come on peeps, get your orders in NOW.

• Benich
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:24 PM

eivets:

Benich,

I have created a product that may be just what you are looking for. I call it Dr. Eivets Magical Ding-A-Ling Juice. One sip of this stuff & you can ding every shot for 8 hours straight. A side effect of seeing "trails" can also save you some coin. No need to buy vapor balls with this stuff. Today only $99.95 per bottle, you pay the freight. Come on peeps, get your orders in NOW.

But im only 16! Is it alcoholic?

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:17 PM

Benich:

eivets:

Benich,

No alcohol buddy. Just hard squeezed mezcal cactus & a few proprietary ingredients. Of greater concern would be your age. I hope your kidding about being 16 as this site is for people 18 & above.

• Benich
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 5:43 PM

eivets:

Benich:

eivets:

Benich,

No alcohol buddy. Just hard squeezed mezcal cactus & a few proprietary ingredients. Of greater concern would be your age. I hope your kidding about being 16 as this site is for people 18 & above.

Is it really for people 18+? 

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 5:52 PM

Did you not read the rules when you joined?  Don't respond, I already know the answer.  And it's not even in fine print!

RSS