Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sending a gift

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 11 2014 10:44 PM (5 replies)
  • bmrbirdy
    148 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 11:30 AM

Every Christmas for the last 4 years I've gifted someone a set of irons that really needed them.  This year I sent irons to a player in England and for some reason she did not accept them. Is there anyway I can give them to someone else who would use them. I have proof when they were gifted but they were never received or accepted. Is there anyway to trace them? 

Bmrbirdy

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 3:18 PM

bmrbirdy:

Every Christmas for the last 4 years I've gifted someone a set of irons that really needed them.  This year I sent irons to a player in England and for some reason she did not accept them. Is there anyway I can give them to someone else who would use them. I have proof when they were gifted but they were never received or accepted. Is there anyway to trace them? 

Bmrbirdy

I've never heard of the ability to "not accept" a gift. You need to contact WGT directly using the link at the bottom of the page and have them trace the transaction for you. Something doesn't sound right to me.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 8:39 PM

The proof of gifting should be in both account lists, but as the donator you will only see it if the receiver would equip it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 10:09 PM

You can't decline a gift. It would be nice if you could.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2014 12:57 PM

I did the same in December, and sent 2 players some irons, one thanked me and uses them, the other no acknowledgement nor uses them.  Doesn't  bother me in the slightest as it is then their choice of what do do with them.

If it is in your account history as being sent, then they were  received  as you cannot decline. I assume they do not have a valid email to receive alerts so may be  oblivious  to the fact they have received the gift, or they do not want to use them.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2014 10:44 PM

Of course they could also have sold them.

RSS