Forums

Help › Forums

A day needs to be a day!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 11 2014 9:59 PM (0 replies)
  • MHarding
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2014 9:59 PM

I wrote to WGT and they suggested I posted my thoughts onto the forum. I hope it gets some good reaction as my issue really irritates me. Perhaps it might also irritate you, or you might disagree with me. 

I feel that a WGT day should be the same as the country you are living in. So, the day should end at midnight in the country you live in, not 11 am, as it currently does for me in New Zealand. 

I am currently missing out on so many consecutive days due to the day ending at 11am, that (and at risk of sounding like a school kid) its just not fair. I pay into the game like everyone else, and I feel I am not getting the same chances to progress through the game, despite playing every day, as someone who may line in the States.

I think the tournaments should remain unchanged, in that the end time can be the end time set from when it was opened. I am only suggesting a change to the consecutive days in order to be fair to all players.

I look forward to your ideas and I hope that even if no replies are received WGT take this suggestion on board.

RSS