Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Some times you feel like a nut.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:16 AM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 3:40 PM

Sometimes you don't. When I am 5 under after 4-5 holes and then bogey bogey I feel like a nut. I am doing every thing I can to get a grip on this game and just can't find the combination. Must be my old fingers. Or am I just too honest? A round of 2 under gets me excited now. Should be level 98 by late March, will be playing with the starter rocks but will keep on keeping on.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 4:14 PM

:)

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 4:20 PM

I have been there many times in most famous holes course. So you are not alone. I basically stuck -5...par par ..birdie

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 4:23 PM

You got it hp. since posting this I just went birdie x4 and then my clubs decided they needed a rest. Bogey, bogey, no need to continue with this. Using up my Nikes way too fast. Must be the way the planets are lined up. Only theory I have left. May be June before level 98.

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 7:24 AM

I feel your pain, ren.

It seems like every time I get a birdie, I bogey the next hole. Heck, even my first eagle was sandwiched between two bogies.

I rarely play a bogey-free round. But it's getting better.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:00 AM

renniw52:

You got it hp. since posting this I just went birdie x4 and then my clubs decided they needed a rest. Bogey, bogey, no need to continue with this. Using up my Nikes way too fast. Must be the way the planets are lined up. Only theory I have left. May be June before level 98.

Come play with me! I bet you get like a gazillion under par cos I bring everyone good luck!

Ask Opy!

He played with me and got like eleventeen under par!

And when Icon played with me he got an albatross!!!! Ask him! it's true!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2014 8:16 AM

Oh my sweetness you are too kind. I finally beat myself last night, I was one up on myself with 1 to go and then I bogied the last hole. I won, or I did or maybe it was the blind squirrel. Anyhow I scored it as a win. 

RSS