Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Generating MORE WGT Interest

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 25 2014 3:24 AM (8 replies)
  • PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:48 AM

As a CC owner, I find the monotony of creating "new" games a boring challenge.

just suggesting, it would be very easy for WGT to extend the four WGT compilations we've already got.

WGT Hardest I, II & III.

Likewise for WGT Famous, Par 5 and Par 3.

We could also enjoy a WGT Par 4 round, and WGT water only.

An extra nine+ games would be amazing for all of us, plus as a Business, it would retain more players.

I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that in the year and a half I've been running two CCs, I have removed hundreds of players, who have just walked away.  Player interest needs to be retained.

Give this some serious thought WGT, and consider the cost effective simplicity of this move, and especially the ongoing financial payoff by keeping more players interested.

Cheers 4 now, Craig

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 3:52 AM

Hi Craig!

Wouldn't it also be totally cool if WGT let people create tournaments where they choose 9 holes from all the courses?

That would be really interesting!

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 4:21 AM

sweetmiffy:

Hi Craig!

Wouldn't it also be totally cool if WGT let people create tournaments where they choose 9 holes from all the courses?

That would be really interesting!

Great idea. The playable software dynamics are already in place, so it's pick 9 or 18 and off we go. Sure, REALLY INTERESTING, and it adds an infinite opportunity to our enjoyment, challenge & play.

Good one.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 7:18 AM

sweetmiffy:

+ 1 bazillion.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 7:30 AM

Its about time WGT gave the cc's something.. I've been asking for ages now for the ability to create multi-player games in the cc's.. At the moment it all has to be done through the club forum and private messaging which becomes very time consuming as well as cluttering the members mail box's.. We definitely need something new in the clubs repertoire...!!!!

Mel

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 7:39 AM

mel1950:

Its about time WGT gave the cc's something.. I've been asking for ages now for the ability to create multi-player games in the cc's.. At the moment it all has to be done through the club forum and private messaging which becomes very time consuming as well as cluttering the members mail box's.. We definitely need something new in the clubs repertoire...!!!!

Mel

Maybe at the next update eh? We can but dream.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:00 AM

mel1950:

Mel

they need to make this happen it would be the best addition imo cause doing them solo sucks 

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 2:40 AM

1) Another aspect that will definitely add interest, is to be able to set our own conditions in multi-player games. Why not ?

2) CCs also need the ability to choose zero wind.

3) CCs also need Cabo and Whistler for CTTH games.

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 3:24 AM

RSS