Forums

Help › Forums

Re: losing saved games

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 25 2014 8:56 AM (2 replies)
  • pekk24
    67 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 6:05 AM

I have a serious issue with losing a game after it has been saved as is safe to close browser window I mean alot of lost games! Take for example the January open at Merion. I started the tornament saved the game saw the message that it was now safe to close browser window and then I choose the same tourny to play and it doesnt respond. I thought it was me or my selections for some time but this is happening on a frequent basis so I have to believe that its something other than my end. In all I suppose a number of 100+ games lost is accurate. Please give me some insight as to whats happening so Im not spinning my wheels on this any longer.           Pekk24

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 7:21 AM

Perhaps misunderstanding the logics?

You can save only one game, and to return to it you must/only need to open the game client again. Then the game should be announced asking "Continue or not?"

If you try to enter the same tourney or a new round, you will be asked to confirm the abortion of the old game.

An override by anything new without confirmation would be a fault - which browser, which Flash version?

• ScottHope
    10,361 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2014 8:56 AM

Just like being back in ma's kitchen, "You can't start a new one until you've finished up the old one!"  haha.

RSS