Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 7 years ago.

Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:40 PM (49 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 10:43 AM

SweetiePie:

There was a time here without a moderator. At that time, this Forum was quite interesting. Blunt, vulgar, racisist, profane and no dollar-signs to say $hit, F*#K, H0m0, or anything of that nature. It was lively, to say the least...I miss it.

LOL. Man, did the fur used to fly back then. Makes you appreciate that kid from South Park.  :-D

• dogshock
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 2:37 PM

You guys that are replying to frustrated players are kinda rude...doesn't really adhere to the rules of golf.

And yet you associate yourselves with WGA and the USGA.

Shape up...you're giving the game a bad name.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 3:50 AM

To clarify i never called anyone racist, so if you are offended, then maybe the statement applies. I pointed out how paul was always quick to disparage Tiger,a man of color. And as a man of color i didnt take kindly to that. As there have been plenty of white men who have done way worse then tiger, but have been forgiven and forgotten. So yeah it kinda rubs me wrong when white people are quick to judge  brown skin, while remaining silent to other's misjudgments. So if anyone does not like my comments guess what ???? WHO CARES.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 7:19 AM

tramilleo:
    I pointed out how paul was always quick to disparage Tiger,a man of color

That is just not true.

I made one cheap jibe at the worlds most famous sportsman, his colour is irrelevant. I am not in any way guilty of racism, unconsciously or otherwise.

Serious question here, you describe yourself as 'a man of colour'. Why do you use the language of segregationist America and Appartheid South Africa to describe yourself?  In my country I would be considered racist if i used it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 7:43 AM

I only see soul and how freedom plays it. I don't spend time doting upon my Scotch-Irish, English, Dutch, French, American Indian seeds. Only the fruit.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 12:18 PM

PaulTon:

tramilleo:

That is just not true.

I made one cheap jibe at the worlds most famous sportsman, his colour is irrelevant. I am not in any way guilty of racism, unconsciously or otherwise.

Serious question here, you describe yourself as 'a man of colour'. Why do you use the language of segregationist America and Appartheid South Africa to describe yourself?  In my country I would be considered racist if i used it.

You know i have known Paul a long time, and your attacking one of the nicest gents on here... racist, i hardly think so, isnt it time this post died, as it serves no one but ill will.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 1:10 PM

DDRoss1:

PaulTon:

tramilleo:

That is just not true.

You know i have known Paul a long time, and your attacking one of the nicest gents on here... racist, i hardly think so, isnt it time this post died, as it serves no one but ill will.

This should all go away

Too many people on this site blow up over someone posting a picture or not spelling correctly or for asking a question, or for just about anything that they find not to suite their needs or likings.

Lots of nice people on here but also many people with a cob in their ***'s

I hope someday this forum can be used by many for good and not by few for their personal satisfaction of bashing others over the dumbest crap.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 11:42 AM

courteneyfish:
    5 years and never joined a club or played a multi player game. You ploughed a lonely furrow.

Speaking of my ex...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 3:27 PM

If you use this forum to grind an ax or be what your not, then you need a life. I comment way to much at times but try to keep it relevant to the conversation. We have a Super Legend Poster on WGT and his comments are for the benefit of the masses or to settle a dispute. If you want to be ugly then go to book face, or whatever the hell it is. Go google yourself, your family tree or find a bra model to drool over. Keep it off a golf game.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2014 7:40 PM

renniw52:
    If you use this forum to grind an ax

I said ex, not axe.  ;)

RSS